Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sick of the stench?

I don't know why I didn't start this months ago! I intend to keep this up until the smell is resolved.

You are all welcome to contribute updates on the stench. Just let me know.

You know the smell I'm talking about. The smell coming over the station when the breeze comes in the wrong direction. The smell that's been covered for a short while in the local papers and then all the interest went away. The smell that was officially blamed on VetLab but then they decided to fight it so nothing more has happened.

The smell was there this morning but there was a strong smoke smell along with it. I often wonder if the smoke or burning plastic aromas are meant to cover the other stench.

Every day I'm writing on this. Please tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment